3 - The Day I met Grace Coddington

Grace Coddington is in her office, I'm very nervous...


Who's there?


Who are you and how did you get in here? ... and what is "that"?

"That" is Billie, and I´m Elga. I would like you to see my work .... I have traveled in a slingshot, to come to see you...

Slingshot ? ...well honey I give  you five minutes...

Minute 1 
Oh my god, you don´t know draw. Oh ... please ... you don´t know anything about fashion ...


Minute 2:45   
...mmmm... these ideas are yours? .. not so bad ...
Minute "Mad":
ohhh....dgfvwgcdrfedgf f...AHAHAHAHAHAHA...fkgbherigtjnwrigtjbwrijgb




Oh! Mecachis en plin! Creo que he matado a Grace Coddington de un ataque de risa!!



Grace Coddington, didn´t die,  it was a laugh attack.

 Now Grace Coddington speaks every week on the phone with Elga.
Elga is learning English.
Grace Coddington is learning Spanish

THANK´S TO:
Grace Coddinton wears-
 Nº 21-Dress
Elga
Billie

 Gracias por haber sido tan amable Grace Coddington. Un abrazo enorme.

Comentarios

Gatoni ha dicho que…
I love you, your draws and the way you see the life...
Message to Grace Coddington: I would love to see this in a magazine... I love her humor, her draws and her happiness...
Elga, you are the best!!! Thanks for all the laughts you give us!!!
Biquiños guapa!!!
Gatoni ha dicho que…
para Elga, el comentario anterior dice algo así como:
Me gustas tú, tus dibujos y el modo en el que ves la vida...
Mensaje a Grace Coddington: Me encantaría ver esto en una revista... Me gusta su humor, sus dibujos y su felicidad...
Elga, eres la mejor!!! Gracias por todas las risas que nos das!!!
Kisses pretty!!!
Unknown ha dicho que…
Era de esperar que Grace también quedara prendada con tus dibujos y me alegro un montón de que le llegue taanto tu trabajo. ¡Felicidades, Elga!

Entradas populares